Park and Protect

Alberta Real Estate License Parking

Contact Us

Let’s Talk about Parking Your Real Estate License

We Can Help!

If you’re a REALTOR®, real estate agent, about to become a real estate agent, or was a real estate agent, you need to contact us and ask questions about how to keep your license active and receive referral fees. Park and Protect provides a practical and economical solution to Alberta real estate agents who want to maintain an active licensing status.  Find out how we can help keep your license active, earn referral income, and save money!

  • Learn more about the licensing process
  • Confirm your CCRC (Certified Criminal Record Check) is current with RECA
  • Ensure you have completed the required continuing education and industry updates for the current licensing period
  • Register with Park and Protect whether you are currently registered with a brokerage, re-entering after an absence from the business, or if you are new to the industry
  • Navigate through license mobility and receive licensing reciprocity from an eligible jurisdiction if you qualify

Call or text!


Contact Us!